. Simply click "Moriel Ministries" below to go back to the main site

Arrow up
Arrow down

Shoppers - Please note: Be sure to check your purchase and then fill in all your details correctly on the right-hand side, (name, address, city, state, zip etc.) and check our terms and accept them. it will greatly help us to get your order in a timely manner.
Friday, 17 June 2011 11:08

Hebrew Idiom for Exodus 10:20

Hi Moriel,

Can you explain this Hebrew Idiom  and what is the correct English translation.

For example, when Exodus 10:20 says that "the Lord hardened Pharaoh's heart"

Published in Blog Items
Thursday, 16 June 2011 12:54

In Defense of Al Dager's Integrity

While Al Dager is responding to the anonymous letter he received on behalf of Media Spotlight (a ministry Moriel endorses and links to), we are in broad agreement with his reply.

Published in Blog Items

May 27th, 2011 - London (UK)

To : Jennifer Goddard and Jurgen Buhler
International Christian Embassy Jerusalem

Greetings in Yeshua and thank you for your e mail.

As a believer in born again believer in Yeshua with an Israeli-Jewish family and a son who served in combat in the IDF (my own service was brief), it is indeed my prayer that the Lord will give ICEJ eyes to see that our Jewish people are perishing without a saving faith in the Messiah Yeshua, that Israel is heading to the Time of Jacob's Trouble to make a covenant with death by a treaty with the Antichrist, and that the Talmudic Judaism of the rabbis rejecting Yeshua is a false religion.

Obviously I and our ministry Moriel vigorously and actively oppose Antisemitism, Replacement Theology, and anti-Zionism as a visit to our website proves. Yet witholding the Gospel from Jewish people on their way to hell without it is not the love of Jesus; God will require their blood from our hands (Acts 20:26, Ezekiel 33:8).

Published in Blog Items
Monday, 23 May 2011 07:43

Para Church - Afrikaans

Die Para-Kerk:

Die Skriftuurlike en die Onskriftuurlike.

"˜n Paar maande terug het ek "˜n Bybel kollege in die VK besoek waar opleiding seminare gehou word in die bediening van sekere volke in die Midde Ooste. Die assistent rektor, "˜n voormalige Engelse sendeling vir hierdie volk is ook betrokke in "˜n para-kerk organisasie.

Published in Blog Items

Some months ago in the UK, I visited a Bible college for training seminarians for ministry in a particular nation in the Middle East. The deputy principal was a former English missionary to that nation who worked with a para-church mission organization.

He seemed strongly opposed to my own belief that contemporary events in the Middle East are of prophetic significance eschatologically. He disapproved of my own friendship with Tim LaHaye, stating that the kinds of ideas Tim LaHaye represents were disproven because of the collapse of the Iron Curtain, meaning that Gog and Magog could not mean what people like Tim LaHaye have always believed. He said such people as Tim LaHaye and others like him were proven wrong.

Published in Blog Items
Monday, 11 April 2011 22:25

The Alabama "Revival"

A Question for Jacob RE: His Television Comments

The following was forwarded from Revelation TV:

I am writing in response to your interview with Jacob Prasch . I really enjoyed him and all the knowledge that he possesses.  I would just like pick up on a point that one of your viewers wrote in about regarding the revivals that have happened (such as Lakeland etc) and are happening now in Alabama.  Jacob said that these were counterfeit and not of God.  I cannot speak with any authority on previous revivals but feel passionately about what is happening in Alabama.

I have known Nathan Morris since he was 6 years old his Father is the pastor  of my church.  The heart of that family is that the lost will be saved they love the Lord with un compromised lives.  I know Nathan and the testimony of how God saved him.  He walks only in obedience to the Lord and nothing of what he does is driven by selfish ambition or deception.  He wants souls for the Lord.

I just felt I had to speak up because I don't want him to be tarred with the same brush (so to speak).  He speaks an uncompromised gospel and signs and wonders follow.

Jacob Responds:

Greetings in Jesus.

I know nothing of Nathan Morris. (Obviously however he has never been anointed of the Lord to have a major evangelistic impact for Christ in his own country, the UK, or we all would have heard of him). This so-called "Church of His Presence" in Alabama, however, is pastored and led by John Kilpatrick, the same religious con-artist and proven liar who led the Pensacola scam that ended in financial scandal and an ugly split between Kilpatrick and Michael Brown.

Published in Blog Items

This day is eventful to me. Knowing my own feeble state as a believer, it amazes me that our gracious and sovereign God uses even the pathetic likes of my reprehensible self despite my shortcomings too numerous to count and too disgraceful to mention. I know it is Him and nothing to do with me. It must be Him. Anything I do in my own strength I usually mess up, particularly in ministry.

Published in Blog Items

In the mercies of Jesus no one known to us was among the victims in the double barrel earthquakes in Christchurch (nor in Japan where we had a contingent of Moriel contacts).

In the initial hours after the second earthquake we scrambled amidst our prayers to get word that our associates in that city were alright. We know Jesus warned of a unique increase in seismic activity as a sign of His Return, but it would be difficult not to attribute some spiritually emblematic significance to the fate of the Anglican cathedral given the utterly backslidden state of that institution. It has already caved in morally, doctrinally, and spiritually so I suppose the cathedral's demise is simply a reflection of those painful realities, although I wish Anglicans no personal ill and I grieve for the victims of that horrific dual tragedy.

Published in Blog Items
Wednesday, 09 March 2011 22:27

New Japanese Sermon Added

A Japanese translation of "Parable of the Wedding Feast" is now available from the Online Sermons page.

Published in Blog Items
Friday, 04 March 2011 03:03

Warning to Our Readers

An approach was made to someone at a Moriel office concerning a plan to purchase a "refuge" property on a remote island for some kind of eschatological escape haven stating that others known to Moriel may be interested. We are not. Fortunately the Moriel team member whom he contacted ignored his suggestion out of hand as crazy. Others outside of Moriel however, it seems, did not.

Published in Blog Items
Newsletter signup
  1. Full Name(*)
    Please type your full name.
  2. E-mail(*)
    Invalid email address.
  3. Address(*)
    Invalid Input
  4. City(*)
    You have to enter a value for the City
  5. Province/County/State(*)
    Invalid Input
  6. Country(*)
    Invalid Input
  7. Post/Zip code(*)
    Invalid Input
  8. +4 US(*)
    Invalid Input
  9. Telephone
    Invalid Input
  10. Your closest Moriel Location(*)
    Invalid Input

Blog by Subject

Aberrational Theology Abuse Reports Alpha Course Announcements Antichrist antisemitism apologetics Archeology Australia Author backsliding Berit Kjos Bezaleel Bill Alnor Bill Randles Bill Walthall Brian Broderson Buddhism calvary chapel Calvin Smith Canada Catholicism Central and South America Charley Carle Christopher Fisher Church Issues Comforting Those Who Mourn D. E. Isom Dave Royle David Lister D E Isom dental mission Discernment doctrine Ecumenism Elon Morah Elon Moreh Emergent Church End Times End Times Archive eschatology europe Evangelism Evolution False Prophets feminism former gay germany Hare Krishna heresy Hinduism history hollywood information In the Land Islam Israel Israel Missions Items of Various Interest Jackie Alnor Jacob Prasch James Jacob Prasch Jan Markell Japan Jehovah's Witnesses jewhatred jezebel joyce meyer Kenya Missions last days Latest News luther Mexico Mike Gendron Mike Oppenheimer Missions Missions in Rome Moriel japan Mormonism Nessim Muse New Age New Apostolic Reformation News & Info New Zealand Persecution petition Philippine Garbage Dump Children Philip Powell pope Popular Teachers posttrib Prayer Request prayer requests pretrib prewrath pride Prophecy News Purpose Driven Question and Answer Quote of the Day rapture Render to Caesar Ruckmanism russia Sandy Simpsom Scott Noble seal sin South Africa South Africa Missions Steven Boot Tanzania Missions Teaching Testimonies testimony Thailand Toronto, Pensacola & Lakeland Toronto, Pensacola & Lakeland tribulation Uncategorized United Kingdom United States USA Missions Word Faith wrath yeshua

Filter and Search Articles

Articles of note

Random Product from the Webstore

/0001191_true-church
True Church
$4.00

Your Shopping cart

x

Cart empty

Holyland Design

If you, your church or your ministry need graphic design, we recommend Holyland Design (who built this site).

Holyland Design