From whom does Jesus accept worship as God?
- From the angels. Hebrews 1:6 (see the N.W.T. from 1950 - 1970)
- From the disciples. Luke 24:52
- From the believers. John 9:38
- From the saints in glory. Revelation 7:9-10
- From everyone eventually. Philippians 2:10-11; Matthew 9:18; 15:25
Proof positive from the Greek language!
Compare Matthew 28:9,17 and Revelation 22:8.
Jesus comforted those who worshipped Him. Matthew 28:10.
He did not condemn them.
Only the true God is to be worshipped! Matthew 4:10; John 20:28.
FACT: The Bible Teaches That Jesus Is Not An Angel . . .
- No angel is or can ever be called God's Son. Hebrews 1:5-6
- The world is not in subjection to any angel. Hebrews 2:5
- Jesus did not take on the nature of angels. Hebrews 2:16
- The angels of God never receive worship. Colossians 2:18;
- Revelation 19:10; 22:9
All power is given to Jesus, in heaven and earth. Matthew 28:18
Jesus has the name that is above all names. Philippians 2:9-10
God will not share His glory with any other. Isaiah 42:8
Jesus (not an angel) shares His Father's glory. John 17:5
Is the voice of the archangel the voice of Jesus? 1 Thes. 4:16.
Jesus comes with a trumpet. He is not the trumpet! Jesus comes with the voice of the archangel. He is not the archangel!
The One coming is the Almighty God! Revelation 1:8.
He is Jesus! Revelation 22:20.
Not one verse of Scripture says, "Jesus is Michael" or "Michael is Jesus"!
Jesus is stronger than Satan. Satan is stronger than Michael. The power of the false J.W. Jesus is what?
-- unable to face Satan alone. Jude 9
The power of the Bible Jesus is undiminished!
-- indisputable power over Satan! Matthew 4:10